Sunday, May 2, 2010

Its all about her...Lazy Bum


Hrmmm...how would i start this post,guys you know what...since the day i got back from KL that night this post was blank,empty and untouch accept the title above.It was 3am or more if im not wrong...i cant sleep,just sit infront of my pc and trying to find the best way to start this post but still cant find any better way to describe my feeling that night and the pass 2days hanging out with "Lazy Bum".
As i thinking thru what to write i try ask my self is this what i think it is or this is just those pinch of feeling i have...its kinda headache to think that way so i ended this post with a blank and get back to my sleep.In the next day i thought it would be another normal day for me...work hard thru out the day,gym and back home online like usual but when all it stoped and sat infront of the pc i start felt weird...i cant find the reason why untill i saw someone isnt online in my msn friends list and i just remembered "Lazy Bum" just got her new job and have to work late =( .We usual chat around those time and do webbie each other as im tries to make her laught and smile each time we chat,im kinda enjoy seeing her smiles everytime we chat...not that im a pervert or what its just seeing her sweet smile blow my cares away,she makes my day.I like the way she force me to go back home msn with her but mostly i done only 3/5 =P .
In this whole week after my KL trip,i havent been my self lately...everytime i go out i doesnt feel right,like my body goin out to have fun but my mind are somewhere else that i cant concerntrate on whatever i do(accept work that is) all i think bout is "Lazy Bum" everyday im worried that did she taken her meal well(as she easily gastric),did she have enough sleep(as she just getting to blend in working hour routine),is she goin to work and back from work safely with or without friends transport(as i know KL and KK is not the same),when she bad mood or stressout from work and im not around to make her smile etc etc....i donno how to hold these feelin(cuz im a noob) and i dont want to be too obvious or over do things(scared will scare her away) ><
Im no profesional writer,im no profesional publisher...im just a down-to-earth kinda guy writing what i felt and trying to tell her how much i...cant say that its love cuz not yet in a relationship but its more then admire and like,just cant seem to find the right words to describe.So what i wrote above its kinda messy but its from my heart.
Shes is the girl that makes me scared to lose,the one who i cant walk away knowing she is mad,the one who makes me worried alot in distance way,the one i cant fall asleep without her being the last voice i hear,Lazy Bum.

1 comment: