Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wedding Dress


Some say its not over till its over,guess this is really over now and theres something i gotta say before i let you go.
When you have a fight with him,sometimes when you cry and feel sad and blue i become hopeful.My heart aches secretly inside whenever its happen,just a hint of your smile can make me feel fine again.I hold my breath,and bite my lips just to keep you from figuring out how i feel about you cuz im scared that we would drift apart from it.
In the church on your wedding day,when the music starts you vow to spend the rest of my live with him.How i prayed every night that this day would never come but it still came to me in the end.You look so pretty in the wedding dress that you love the most,sadly im not the one who was next to you sharing our vows,you'll never knew how i felt about you and hated you so...sometimes i wished you would be unhappy while seeing getting marry with him.
Now i have no more tears left to cry,when im by myself talk to you like you're here with me.Realising that you're gonna be his lady soon,i've felt so restless every night when think of it...maybe i've known all along this would be happening soon and every night i close my eyes and dream an endless dream just to be with you.
"Baby,dont take his hand when he comes to you coz you should be my lady..i've been waiting for you so long and you know it,look at me now" as i touchin you face and telling you how i felt....thats is what i wanna do on the wedding day but its all become unchangable reality now.Please be happy with him so that i can forget you and please forget how miserable i looked as its going to be unbearably hard for me to get thru it for a long while to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment